Thursday, March 24, 2005

I finished!

It's now around 2:30 in the morning, and I am a confirmed "rule consequentialist" (i.e. there's no way in hell that answer is going to be re-written).

Around 11 o'clock this evening I thought I was done, and I thought my paper was on the long side. But then I checked the instructions again. It said each answer (to 3 different questions) was supposed to be ~3 pages, no more than 10. Originally I thought it meant the whole paper. While in some ways this was a good thing (I was wondering how I was supposed to cover each question in such a small space), I was caught off-guard because one of my answers was way too short.

It's my own fault.

On the bright side, I am done. And my professor will have a short paper that still covers the topics pretty thoroughly. Hopefully, she appreciates this. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home