Wednesday, January 05, 2005

This is what I have to live with...

Last night Bill and I were joking around and he said I've become much less gullible since the days when I bought things that were "as seen on TV". I said "what are you talking about?" He said, "well that topsy-tail thing". And I said "first of all, it's not a topsy-tail, and second of all, I used it just this morning when I wanted to keep my hair dry while taking a shower. Then he listed other stuff that I had to "defend". Then finally, he said, "and that do-it-yourself lobotomy kit"! I was like "huh?" and he says "don't tell me you forgot?!!"

LOL

Anyway, in other news, I am going to be taking a course at Penn starting next week in Bioethics. I am very excited about this, but it's going to be a lot of work. Also, Bill just got a big promotion about a month or two ago (which involves extra time at work with no subsequent pay raise - arg). So it's going to be a busy spring. I am trying to figure out how I'm going to get it all done. Aside from work, I have

a) Small Group Ministry facilitation
b) Teaching 8th grade Sunday School
c) (maybe) Teaching OWL for 4th-6th grade over a 6-week period
d) Updating the web site for our fellowship
e) Pastoral care commitments (nursing home visits, etc.)
f) Household chores
g) Coursework
h) Spending time with Callista (guess I had to throw that one in...)

Oh, was I supposed to spend time with Bill too? We had some interesting jokes about that which I will refrain from posting on my blog, but you can probably get the idea...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck finding time to get all that done. And what is bioethics about?

-- Mauro

8:27 PM, January 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home