Sunday, July 15, 2007

Search history

I hope no one is trying to analyze my search history at Google headquarters. I just have to laugh because right now there is so much going on in my life and I'm constantly searching for a variety of things.

First, there is the research I'm doing for my final project. But I'm also trying to get a trophy in Mario Party 4. And I also need to look up lots of travel information to figure out how to get down to Washington D.C. efficiently over the next few weeks. Finally, I have lots random stuff all mixed in.

So my search history (without repeating everything since there's a LOT) randomly includes things like:

"ethical breaches in human radiation experiments"
"D.C. Metro"
"dungeon duos hint"
"Taco Bell 7 layer crunch wrap"
"adolescent autonomy"
"beach volley folley how to beat"
"Lansdale pool"
"The New England Journal of Medicine"
"Septa overnight parking"

I wonder if they oculd do a study on randomness in one's Google searches and overall mental well-being.

I wonder also if simply posting this entry will bring a very random sample of people accidentally tripping over my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Oh that is so funny. I'm a technical editor by day, mother by night, so I google all sorts of odd topics... topics ranging from the chemical composition of unexploded ordnance to snowboarding locations. I'm sure I'm flagged somewhere at Google headquarters...

11:20 AM, September 16, 2007  
Blogger Amanda Shankle-Knowlton said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's strange that we have so much in common!

I'm 29 - I have two high school age stepsons in addition to my 14 month old. My family confuses a lot of people but it works for us.

Are you currently attending a UU church? My email is ashankle (at) gmail.com.

10:27 PM, May 01, 2009  
Blogger Mrs. Sweet Tooth said...

"I wonder also if simply posting this entry will bring a very random sample of people accidentally tripping over my blog." <--- hmm, now i'm curious too.... i google all types of weird crazy stuff out of boredom sometimes, lol... goodluck to us, lol

4:28 PM, July 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home