Thursday, November 11, 2004

The Million Moderate March

I've been witness to a lot post-election angst lately (with people breaking off relations to family members, even!). I think the solution to this is the "Million Moderate March".

I'm half serious, half kidding. But to me that very ambiguity might have tremendous appeal. Speaking of which, here are some potential chants (BTW, I've stolen these from other places...I wish I could take credit):

"Give me ambiguity, or give me something else!"

"Ambivalent? Well, yes and no..."

"We moderates are unique, just like everyone else."

"We're moderately angry and we're not taking it any more!"

"What do we want!! A modest change in fiscal policy. When do we want it!! Over a period of 5-7 years."

If there were such a march, I would definitely go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home