Monday, November 22, 2004

Friday's Dream

I didn't get a chance to write about this, so I'm writing now.

On Friday night (or maybe it was Saturday morning?) I had a dream I was in a city and I saw two beautiful towers being built. Well, I guess it was New York City because then someone told me they were the new trade towers. I have to say there was something very beautiful and uplifting about that dream. It made me feel very hopeful. It almost made me think that maybe some of these awful problems we have in the world might even be solved some day. I know that's a weird thing to think (and truth is, this feeling has faded since Friday...). But then, if we can't visualize a better world, how exactly will we create one?

Anyway, I thought I needed to capture that thought before I moved on to other blog entries...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home